Music is so so so important, and I don’t think that I can push that enough. We need it in times that we are down in the dumps, and we play it when all we want to do is move our bodies to Ms. New Booty, or sing along to Wannabe with our best gal pals.
In case if you’re interested, thee following songs are the ones that I just can’t seem to get enough of right now, everything from the musical Company to songs off of Demi Lovato’s new album to Logic’s hit song for suicide prevention.
It’s good stuff, I promise.
- Being Alive by Stephen Sondheim
- Budapest by George Ezra
- Daddy Issues by Demi Lovato
- Feel It Still by Portugal. The Man
- Find You by Nick Jonas
- The Greatest by Ellie Goulding
- Havana by Camila Cabello feat. Young Thug
- More Than A Woman by the Bee Gees
- Out Loud by Gabbie Hanna
- …Ready For It? by Taylor Swift
- The Run and Go by twenty one pilots
- Scars by James Bay
- You Can Count On Me by Ansel Elgort feat. Logic
- You Don’t Do It For Me Anymore by Demi Lovato
- 1-800-273-8255 by Logic feat. Alessia Cara and Khalid
You can listen to the songs on my playlist from YouTube.
Prompt: What songs are you really into right now? List some.