Do you ever randomly notice weird little things that you say or do that make you wonder if you’re even okay? Because I sure do. It’s not necessarily like I’m questioning my sanity, but it’s more like this voice of realization that says, you are such a weirdo.
And because I don’t really seem to hold much back on here, I figured that I would share some of those things that make me question myself.
- I like cherry-flavored things, but not actual cherries.
- Similarly, I like strawberries and bananas, but I hate strawberry- and banana-flavored things.
- I won’t clean my bedroom until I can’t stand looking at it anymore; but when I do actually clean it, I get into this Power Cleaning Mode where I can’t stop until everything is exactly how I want it. I won’t even let myself eat or go to sleep until it’s perfect.
- I randomly get this gut feeling that I need to throw up, but my throat just feels hollow, so instead, I will stand or sit around, uncomfortably.
- When I feel like I can’t stay still, or am hungry when I feel like shouldn’t be, I chew gum to keep me busy.
- I brush my teeth for an extended amount of time every morning, but it’s very rare when I actually brush them at night.
- Sometimes, after I sneeze, I get the same stinging sensation that I normally get, when I come up for air, after accidentally inhaling water.
- No matter how many times I’ve seen a movie or television episode, I have to watch it from beginning to end. I can’t start watching it from the middle, and it throws me off when I have to stop watching, before it ends.
- I have a consistent need to crack my knuckles and neck, but I freak out when I hear other people crack their body parts. I don’t know why; it just makes me cringe.
And that’s just what I could think of from the top of my head. Please let me know that I’m not the only weirdo out there.